Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Art of Non-Conformity #4 (brandon)

The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau
Pages: 227/242

Chris has achieved many thing by writing this book. and i hope/guess that his readers have too. first off, Chris was able to help many people in this world, including me for giving me a book to do my report on. he has also been a New York Times best seller, and won $100.00. the readers for this book have also achieved something. they have been able to better their lives, hopefully start a career and move on with their daily lives. the way the readers over came their obstacles was by reading this book. I honestly think that this book was helpful for people who are in doubt of getting their jobs. i certainly think this book would have helped them. of course it didn't help me to much because I'm not an adult.
"Taking the road less traveled is a good start, but you can also build our own road. hope to see you out there when the roads intersect, somewhere, sometime. It's your turn now." (Guillebeau 227- end of the book)

No comments:

Post a Comment