Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2016

Literary Luminary

Literary Luminary


1. Quote: "Don't trust anyone. Be a cold fish. I hurt no one, and no one can hurt me"
By: Adelaine
Reason for choosing, because Adelaine the main character made up this quote when she felt helpless, and when she came up with that idea.

2. Sentence: "I knew that I was the least loved child because I was a girl, and because my mother had died giving birth to me."
Reason for choosing, because Adelaine describes why her family hate her so much, and she describes what had happened the reason of the death of her mother.

3. Sentence: "My mother died, two weeks after my birth, with five doctors at her bedside. She only was thirty years old, and I had no idea what she looked like."
Reason for choosing, because Adelaine talks about her feelings about her mother, and explains her death in detail again.

4. Sentence: "I knew that my family hated me, but I did have one person, that loved me and took care of me, and that was my aunt Baba."
Reason for choosing, because Adelaine talks about her life, and about a person that actually loved her.

5. Quote: "No matter what else people may steal from you, they will never be able to take away your knowledge."
Reason for choosing, because those are very wise words, coming from a young girl, and because it was something that Adeline try;y believed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment