Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Title: If Your Reading This it's Too Late
Author: Pseudonymous Bosch
Number of pages: 365
Pages read: 288
         "If Your Reading This it's Too Late",  is about a girl named Cassandra and a Boy named Max- Earnest. These two twelve year old friends are on a quest to protect the sound ball that lead them to the homunculus. (The homunculus is a creature that grew in a bottle 500 years ago!) They are trying to protect them both because the enemy called the Midnight Sun are after them! Can Cassandra and Max- Earnest conquer the Midnight Sun? Will they complete their mission and get the homunculus to safety?

         I would recommend this book from ages ten and up because this book is so thrilling and so exciting and scary! All in one! This book is in a series of 4 books! I would recommend all of them! If you want an exciting, thrilling, breathtaking book, this book should be your choice! So far I would rate 9/10 since this book is a secret they sometimes don't mention the names of some characters. Instead they just put xxxxx xxx, xxxxx. I find that annoying but it doesn't spoil the reading! 

4 comments:

  1. Great summary! I've always wanted to read this book..... Now you made me want to read it more! Yeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your summary, it makes me want to read the book! Tell me where you got it. Sounds like a very interesting, but also confusing book. I liked how you were asking questions. It makes people want to read the book. Good Job!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you summary is a great one! It does want to make me read the book, but the whole time I was reading your summary, I kept on thinking about the TITLE!!! It sound so mysterious!!! Can't wait till you finish the summary!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your summary and your book sounds great!!! It makes me want to read the book. It sounds very mysterious and exciting! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete