Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Finisher by David Baldacci

Hello,

I am Savannah for those of you who didn't know, and I have decided to read the book The Finisher. In my opinion, I didn't really  like the book that much, but since I'm 260 pages in, I'm not going to change. This would be a very interesting book for those of you who like mystery, fantasy, adventures.  In the book there is a fourteen year old girl, and her name is Vega Jane. Vega is the protagonist in the story. She has a brother named John, and he got taken by Morrigone, head of council.The council makes the rules for everybody. There is no antagonist yet, but there are a few people who seem a little sketchy. Vega is in an alternate universe called Wormwood, where she has to figure out why and where her coworker (Quentin Herms) has disappeared to. She believes that he has gone to the Quag which is a place where no one ever goes because no one has ever come back. There are things that are happening in Wormwood than anyone can ever imagine, there is an evil magic in the air. 

      



No comments:

Post a Comment