Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Hobbit

1/28/2015
The Hobbit



I am reading the hobbit and so far I found this book interesting. I have watched the movies but haven't seen the book. In this book There are many protagonists and antagonists. But the main character is Bilbo Baggins who enjoys a comfortable, unambitious life. Bilbo is short and a nice hobbit, and in case you didn't know, hobbits have very large feet. There are many Antagonists in this book. In my opinion, the main antagonist is the dragon. This book has people who want to kill other people like bad people and good people. The good people are people like Bilbo or Gandalf the wizard.

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! I watched all the movies but the book seems too long. I saw the movie so from that point of view although its different I think that the dragon is the antagonist too. Yeah there is a lot killing in it but some good people too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post, Kaan. The hobbit is such a good book, and way better than the film by 100 times.

    ReplyDelete