Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

What Book I Am Reading

The book I am reading is called "Dairy Of the Wimpy Kid" by Jeff Kinney. You might wonder why I am reading a book that people read in third or second grade. Well I looked it up one day and there were two new books that I have not read so I searched them up and downloaded the whole series, Now, I am reading the books and am up to book five "Dairy of  a Wimpy Kid The Ugly Truth"
In this book Greg struggles with growing up and the beginning of puberty. He is very childlesh and thinks he is the best at everything. Greg also struggles with popularity. He gets invited to a big party but sadly cant go because his Uncle is getting married.

Words 
"he has a bunch of lackeys who basically worship him" lackeys : Man servants 
"when I said the Peachy Breeze "slogan"  Slogan : A short and striking or memorable phrase used in advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment