Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dnevna Straza



Author: Sergej Lukjanjenko
Pages Read: 95/380

I am reading book called Dnevna Straza. It is a Serbian book about girl called Alisa. She is the main character of the story. Her task is to protect innocent people from evil monsters such as werewolf, vampire, evil wizards, etc. Now she needs to fight one of the strongest wizards of all time. She has friends to help her and she is totally prepared for the task. I think that she will destroy wizard.
I chose this book because this book is the second book in the serial. Since I read first book called Nocna Straza, no I am reading Dnevna Straza. Next book I will probably read is Straza Sumraka.

Unknown word: Inkvizacija
Definition:   naziv za niz originalno crkvenih pravosudnih institucijaa group of institutions within the judicial system of the Roman Catholic Church
Page: 93
Sentence using the word: Inkvizicija kaznjava nepojavljivanje pred Tribunalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment