Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Johnny Cash by Reinhard Kleist



Title of the Book: Johnny Cash

Author: Reinhard Kleist

Number of Pages: 209


 This week, I am reading a really interesting book- comic about the whole life Johnny Cash.

Johnny Cash is a really famous musician. 

This book explains with many details the life of Johnny Cash from when he was a kid until now.

If you would like to learn about his life when he was young, how he became a popular musician, what is his life no like you should read this book.

I chose this book because I listened to some songs of Johnny Cash so I wanted to learn about his life and how he became famous.

There is not any new words for me in this book, because I am reading it in Greek and it is comic so simple words are used it it.

No comments:

Post a Comment