Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Gathering Blue

Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
This week I have read 106/215 pages. I think  the story happens in the future/  past because some of it happens before her parents died. Kira is a girl who has a twisted leg and no parents and which  I have  said before. She is trying to find shelter because their house is ruined. Also she has to gather some things for the council of Guardians and they show her to her  room in the quarters. Kira has a friend called Matt and his dog branch and they go to the forest. Matt and Kira get there a lady called Annabella teaches Kira how to dye all the colors except for blue. She has to come everyday and learn all of this stuff. She and Thomas  have to help Matt because he is trying to hunt and he is too young to do it.

I really like the book and I hope you all enjoyed it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment