Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Alchemist

Blog post #1, I am currently reading "The Alchemist" By: Paulo Coelho, I have read all 94/94 pages.

The setting in my book is constantly changing because the kid is traveling, he is a shepherd, and he is selling their wool to people that he meets in his journeys. The story takes place in the past, the date is not specified. I think that the author isn't specific enough about the scientific principles as much as he could but he did a decent job. There are a couple of people that read minds and a couple that read palms. some items that can be found in the 21st century are book, wine, knife, bread and sheep, and some things that could be found in the past are mind readers.

"'I didn't come to here to have you read my palm"' ( Paulo Coelho, pg:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment