Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Princess Diaries 3


By: Meg Cabot
This was by far the best Princess Diaries book yet. I don't know if it was because I was in such a good mood that I gave it a high rating or if it was because the book was good in general. I'm sure it was the latter. I absolutely love romance novels, and this was one of them!! Mia was so true to herself, and Grand’Mere turned out being nicer than usual. The fact that Mia got her happily ever after with Michael is simply just fantastic. I think the series should've just ended that way, but I know that there are more books. In fact, I'm starting to like this series more and more and more. I love the characters, and I love the plots, and I've just always been a fan of Meg Cabot's! This book is the best and the most romantic of them all. It should have ended here but Mia has to continue her adventures! I hope that the next book is even better although I don’t know how that can be since this one was so very fantastic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment