Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Princess Diaries 4


By: Meg Cabot
Mia has the boy of her dreams, finally! But how fair is it that she is whisked off to Genovia for several weeks before they can even have their first official date? And what with trying to help boost Genovia's infrastructure income, trying to find time to text her beloved, and worrying about the perfect present for his birthday, this Christmas vacation is anything but restful. This whole series is a fun, light hearted read, though in some of the later books, it focuses more on relationships than some parents might find appropriate for their teen daughters. I would suggest a read through first.  When she and Lilly posted their Guide to What's Hot and what’s Not on TV I think I really began to relate to them. This book is as good as I expected it to be! It is so detailed and I could really understand Mia and hear her voice when I was reading her lines. This is my favorite book from the whole series since it has so much love in it and it truly inspires me!

No comments:

Post a Comment