Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

THE RED NECKLACE by Sally Gardner


After agreeing to the marriage of Count Kalliovski and his daughter, the Marquis needs some time alone he is happy he can pay the depts. Even if he dose not agree with the idea he does not have a choice but to agree to this marriage. And survive threw revolution. Paris is fighting to bring humans rights inside the country so everyone: children, slaves, women, men, would have equal rights, of course not everyone wants that in France, it is not convenient. Rich man would have to pay more to their servants, would have to pay respect to people they do not like however there are more mediocre people and poor people than rich man which are all fighting to have equal rights across Paris, so I can’t wait and see the ending. This book has really amazed me I usually don’t like books from libraries I guess I should never judge a book by it’s cover, I highly recommend this book and I can’t wait for the book’s ending because I am eager every night to find out what happens next!!!!
Sido is becoming always more lonely and sad to me, and some new discoveries about Sido’s mom deaths are emerging until now the only thing clear to me about that argument would be that the Marquis, Sido’s dad had something to do with is wife’s death and that Count Kalliovski helped him committing some crime. I’ll keep on reading  and tell you the ending bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment