Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Dangerous days of Daniel X- Conflict

The novel I am reading is called "The Dangerous Days of Daniel X". I am almost finished reading the book, I still have to completely finish reading the resolution of the book. 
In the novel there are several conflicts. Although the major conflict is that Daniel's fight with Ergent Seth (Man vs Supernatural). The conflict commences when, Daniel meets a girl named Phoebe, and instantly falls in love with her. After a while Phoebe gets kidnapped by Seth, when Daniel finds her, she turns into Ergent Seth. Daniel realizes that Seth changed himself to get to him. While Daniel fights Ergent Seth, he gets shot in the stomach, with an Oopus 24/24 (a gun type that The Prayer had used to kill his parents). The falling action of the book is when Seth locks Daniel in a jail. The resolution of the book for me is still to be discovered. Although I have some prediction on how Daniel would rescue himself. As I mentioned in my previous blogs, Daniel has to extraordinary ability to project his parents or anyone from his imagination, I think he might use his ability to trick Seth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment