Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jane Eyre

I started reading this book and so far I realise that Jane is not being treated very nicely. Her parents are dead, so she is required to live with her evil aunt who treated badly. She thought her a wicked merciless child, however it was the aunt and her children who were merciless and mean. Jane had no one to  love, except a nurse called Bessy, who was kinder to her than any one else. Jane was a tough little girl, but innocent, and that's why I really am sorry for her. I didn't have time to read much of the book,  so I came only to the part where Jane was assigned to go to a school, that was very strict. Got to read more to find out more...

3 comments:

  1. It's funny how I could know that this was your blogpost just by reading it, I didn't even look at the name, I suppose it's because I like you'r writting style so much!!!

    ReplyDelete