Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chicken soup

Title:Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul 5
Author: Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Kimberly Kirberger

  This week I was reading two books, one in Serbian and one in English. The book that I read in English is called "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul 5".  The book talks about love, friendships, and learning. It teaches you and tells you everything that teenagers go through. More than 100 true and inspirational stories are found in this book. The first section is on friendships and its my favorite. There are not many unknown words so far. The word that caught my attention is mercilessly. The meaning if this word is having no mercy. The sentence where i found this word is "We've watched each other slip helplessly into the realms of addiction, holding mercilessly onto one another's palms, simply praying that it was just some horrid nightmare". Each time I read Chicken Soup I cannot stop reading and that is why I think this is the best book for any teenager.

1 comment: