Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Eternal

Title of a book: Eternal
Number of pages: 307
Author: Cynthia Leitich Smith


Hey guys! So, I read 50 pages this week, and many things have changed. In last post I talked about Miranda; the main character of a book. So, she was about to die, but instead of death, she became vampire. She wen to their kingdom and she became the main female vampire and everybody knew her very well. Miranda had her guardian angel named Zachary. He blamed himself for Miranda's transformation, so he decided to help her. Zachary went to Vampire's Kingdom and became Miranda's personal assistant. But, most importantly, she did not remember anything from her normal, human life. So, Zachary is trying to help her, while Miranda doesn't except it. Zachary thought that Miranda could play on heaven with her grandpa instead of being mean female vampire, and had everlasting life. Also, Miranda had her father. Not actually a father, but her ''boss''. He was the leader of all vampire creatures and she needed to call him: dad, father, majesty etc.
I can't wait to finish my book, and I need to say, don't read it at night!

Unknown word:
ETERNAL
The word is the title of the book, which is really funny because I didn't know what is it until know. Eternal means everlasting which described vampires. 

2 comments:

  1. Good job Andrea! I enjoyed your blog post. You described everything very well and with details. I want to know what would happen next in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading you blogpost and I think that you chose a really interesting book :)Great job!

    ReplyDelete