Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Alex's Blog Post Week ?

Title: Quantum Physics - Scientifically Understand, Control and Enhance Your Ability
Author: Dr. Theresa M. Kelly
Pages Read: 384
Genre: Non-Fiction

In the book, Dr. Theresa explains what your power is, how you control it, how you enhance it, and what you do when you use it. She explains bits (1 and 0) and their codes (01001110) and when you subconsciously give of those codes.I now know that I am an Auto kinetic. I can absorb, store, control, and give energy. Using this power, I can stay awake longer than the average human, scan people to see their personalities and power, and be more persistent with my actions. I can now do more than I could a year ago, and that's all thanks to this book (P.S: Miss Hancock, you are a Terra kinetic and an Empath.)

1 comment:

  1. What are those?????? I can assume, but please let me know ASAP.--Mrs. H. :)

    ReplyDelete