Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Twilight/New Moon

This week I read the entire Twilight and about 3/4 of New Moon. They are books in a series that contains four books. All of them are by the same Author who's name is Stephanie Meyer.

My favorite parts in general are whenever Bella, the main character, gets saved by either Edward Cullen or Jacob Black. Edward Cullen, in the first book, was Bella's boyfriend, but he found t too dangerous for her to be around him because she had gotten injured so many times because of him and he loved her too much to see anything else happen to her. Also it is very hard for him to resist her blood because for some reason he has this craving for her. Jacob Black becomes her best friend in the second book when Edward leaves, he turns out to be a werewolf. The reason I like the parts when Bella needs to be saved is because there is action, a little thrill goes through your body because of the action and the near-death experiences that she has. I also like the ending of the first book because in this series the climax points in all of the books is at the end. They are filled with detail about the fight that goes on. It is the most exciting, that part that gets my mom mad because I don't go to sleep and I do not want to do anything besides finish the book. Its that type of thing. I think these books are actually great. I never even thought of reading them before, and then we were at the airport on our way back to America and there was nothing else to read so I bought the first book and Now i can't get enough!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I read some of the twilight books!!!!! But, some I watched.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder he has cravings for her blood! He is a vampire. DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twilight, hmmm, I want to read it (and watch the movie), but I still need more encouragement. I think I might start (if my mom lets me) :)

    ReplyDelete