Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The BFG

Author: Roahld Dahl
Genre: Childrens

I just started book by Roahld Dahl, The BFG. This book is supposedly about a giant that takes children's dreams and bottles them. He has superhuman sense, hearing a height (of curse). But he is from a mysterious land of giants. There all the giants live, but they are not as nice as him, instead of taking dreams, they took children and ate them. Those giants were big, ugly, hairy and the personalities were as bad. The other character is Sophie, the child that caught the BFG in the act of dream distribution. After they meet, they go on a journey. The journey awaits in the story. We will have to read and see!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds pretty cool :D interesting story, definitively better than mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it 5 years ago and I liked it so much that I still remember it, It's a really good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that book! I watched the cartoon when I was small! It's an awesome choice!

    ReplyDelete