Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Twilight








Twilight
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Genre: Fantasy fiction

I was thinking of reading Ink heart but I felt as if I would not enjoy it that much, so I decided to read Twilight because I thought it would be something different to try. So far I have met the character Bella. Her mother and father have divorced and Bella is living with her mother in Phoenix. And her dad has offered her to come stay with her. She does not really want to go but she feels she has too. So after a long plane ride it was then a drive with her dad she felt a bit werid being with him but she was still happy to see him. He tells he that he got her a car when she sees it she is very thrilled. She is very happy about the car but she is very scared for her next day of school. On the next day she goes alright, her classes are ok. At lunch she sits with a nice girl but she wonders about these people on another table. They are not eating and are not looking at each other. They are just still, looking away and not talking. But what Bella really notices is that each one of them has very white skin. Her friend said they are adopted by a man but they didn't always live there. In biology she sat next to one of them named Edward he seemed very mysterious. He seemed as if he really did not want to be with her.

I wonder what is going to happen next, I think this book is going to be really interesting.

1 comment: