Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Million-Dollar Throw Week 11

Finally Abby has returned from Perkins school for blind. What seemed like forever for Nate was actually a week that had gone by.

When she arrived safely in her home the first thing she did was call Nate and told him to come over. He rode his bike like the wind in storm. He reached her house and he went up to her art room where she sat concentrating. "Hi" Said Nate. Abby jumped up and ran to give him a great big bear hug. They talked about school and how much they missed each other but not in a boyfriend and girlfriend way but in the "I missed you a ton and I know you missed me.'Did not!...Ok maybe a little' Hehe I knew it",In that way.

What disappointed me was that Nate wasn't as understanding as he usually but I can understand why, he doesn't want to lose his best friend. He got very angry that she had decided that she was going back to Perkins because it really helped her and she didn't feel like she belonged in her old school while at Perkins kids were like her or even worse. This made him furious, stormed out and yelled "I think I should go" then Abby yelled back "I think you should"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment