Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Eternal

Title of the book: Eternal
Author: Cynthia Leitich Smith
Number of pages: 307


Hey guys! So, I finally finished my novel this morning. This have been for sure one of the hardest books that I ever read, because I haven't read a lot of fantasies lately. 
I already mentioned Miranda. She is the main character. She has her guardian angel called Zachary. She becomes a vampire, and Zachary goes to the ''underworld'' to save her. He is ready to do anything for her. And, I couldn't believe in one thing. They even fell in love with each other!!! Wow! That love couldn't last forever, because he's an angel, and he watched Miranda her whole life. He knows her better than anyone. He knows every single detail form her life. 
The Father, who is the main Eternal, decides to kill Zachary and join him in The Eternals. Zachary rejects that, and they couldn't kill him, because heaven was on his side, always. My book ends tragically. Miranda is already dead, because she's a vampire, but she decided to stop being a vampire, and be officially dead (it's a strange ritual, I know).  Zachary doesn't let her to do that, but he believes her. She leaves him forever, and author left me in mystery, because  I don't know did she go to heaven or hell. 
So guys, I really hope that you enjoyed all of my blog post and reading summery of my book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment