Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tame

Tame (incomplete)

 Author: EmilyTheReader (Emily)

Number of Pages: 204 and counting

Tame

The book I am reading this week is called "Tame" by a young author called Emily (username: EmilyTheReader). The book's genres are teen fiction and a bit of romance. The book is not actually finished because Emily updates the book every Thursdays or Fridays or whenever she has any free time. As far as I have read, Farrah is the good girl, a bit embarrassing, friendly, an animal lover, sarcastic, and really short. Cameron: He is the bad boy, he is popular only for his looks. He loves to embarrass people all the time, but no one messes with him. I am not sure when the book will end but I sure hope that it has a great conclusion! One word I did not know the meaning of is conclave. The sentence was "The group had to think of a good spot, so they chose the library as their conclave". (pg. 104)  Conclave means a secret/private gathering. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I like the details and the way that you described the book. I want to know what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very interesting concept of reading a book as it is posted!

    ReplyDelete