Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Seekers

Author: Erin Huner
Pages read: 293-293


So Finally I read my book and I do not really like ending. Ending of my book is practicly begining of the next book from series.  Toklo meets friend called Ujurak. It is a bear that can change shapes. Toklo saves his life and they start traveling together. Lusa is trying to survive in woods but it is so hard and bear watcher helps her to find food enough for surviving. Kallik finds gathering place with her friend Purnaq and then they see flat-faces who want to capture them and Kallik starts panicking. She calms down because her friend Nanuk helps her to escape. Finally Lusa finds two bears playing in the woods. She realizes that one of them is Toklo, Oka's cub. Lusa tells him the truth and they start traveling together. In this book two out of three main characters solve their problems. Lusa finds Toklo and Kallik finds gathering place. toklo is the only main character who doesnt solve problem. He is just starving almost whole book and finds friend. My favorite character of the book is Lusa.  

3 comments:

  1. Nice summary and I like the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikola!

    You did an awesome job on your blog-post. I was sad to hear that you didn't like the ending. Why not? Was the ending repetitive or not really interesting? Anyway, keep it up!!

    -Nikita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog post Nikola, Good Job!

    I think that you should explain more why didn't you like the ending of the book.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete