Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Book: The Lightning Thief
Author: Rick Riordan
Pages: 375
Alex L.

I have now figured out why things have been happening the way they have. I didn't read as much as I was expected I would, which is why this up coming week I hope I will read much more so I can finish the book. However from what I did read, I figured out why the demons and monsters are going after Percy, not only because he shouldn't exist but because Zeus thinks he stole his lightnings. Zeus believes Percy has his lightnings because he and his brother Poseidon, had a disagreement and Poseidon is believed to have taken them and given them to his son, Percy. Friends of Percy advise him to try and find the lightning thief other wise Zeus and Poseidon will have a war and it will not look good at all for the world, so Percy goes on the search. As far as I read I find this book very interesting and mind grabbing because it is so unusual that something like that could happen to a person but it is so well described it makes you feel like you are right in the story. I know understand what the title is and I hope to figure out who the thief was, maybe Zeus is just pretending that something was stolen, you never know.

2 comments: