Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Prince Caspian Chronicles of Narnia

I am reading the book one of the chronicles of Narnia, the book that I am reading is called Prince Caspian. The author of the chronicles of Narnia is C.S. Lewis who was a British writer in the 19 century. The book is about a kingdom in a imaginary world of Narnia, The great king Miraz is destroying Narnia completely, but his nephew who is the prince Caspian, is trying to save Narnia from destruction of the horrible rule of king Miraz. Edmund, Lucy, Susan, and Peter, who are normal British children, suddenly become the royalty of Narnia, they help to prince Caspian to save Narnia. Many problems come on their way, but the whole group deals with them and facing the forces of evil. Now, I have to read the whole book, which I cant wait to read it, most probably I will finish it at the end of this week, and then I will be working on the game which was assigned to do with this project about the book, I am still thinking what game should I make, To me the hardest part of making the game will be writing the rules, but still I cant wait to get making the game. The book Prince Caspian is an awesome book, it is full of unexpectedness and surprises as well it has great detail, mostly about the setting where the book takes place.

1 comment: