Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Iliad is getting more and more difficult. Maybe it is because of the names, and also the vocabulary. I guess really that it depends on how long the names are. Even though now the book it seems really boring, and difficult, there is something that's pulling me on to read more. I guess I have to know about the characters first, in order to read the rest of the story, because they might have some importance after. All these characters do something, but so far, I will admit I don't understand what it's all about yet, even though I get there is a lot of fighting, and fighting and just fighting. But that was the war against the Greeks and the Trojans. It'a tough war, and many people are dying, leaving their wives, and sons and daughters not yet fully grown, all because of the most beautiful girl in that time, Helene.

2 comments:

  1. This books sounds GREAT!!! AWESOME BLOGPOST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact you say what you really think and how it is kind of boring but you still read it. Cant wait to read if it gets more boring or something happens that makes it awesome!

    ReplyDelete