Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hero By Sofia 2

Title: Hero
Author: Mike Lupica
Pages:434

If you read my last book you would know that i said that this awesome book is hard to put down, well i was right throughout the book. I finished this weeks monday, monday the 30th of january.

I won't spoil it for you but this book just keeps getting better. More and more surprises and he keeps unlocking more and more secrets about his father that he never knew. He just kept getting angrier that people kept such important secrets from him and that so many people were lying. He does meet an old man that is like his mentor to teach him about his powers and his uncle john has a problem with the old man. He doesn't know who to trust. Zach is getting to master his powers with help from the old man, for example he nows how to trigger his powers instead of them just popping up only when he is angry.

I will blog a few more times on Hero but then you will get a mixture of books. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a very interesting book, I wish I could read it, and you explained it very nicely. Good job!

    ReplyDelete