Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Johannes Cabal the Necromancer #2

This is the second post of Johannes Cabal the Necromancer by Jonathan L. Howard  and I have read 337/337 pages.

Protagonist: Johannes Cabal
6 feet tall
Without soul
To the point
Not too nice
Necromancer: can bring dead back to life

Antagonist: Lord Satan
Leader of hell
"He looked exactly as you'd imagine. (Howard 11)
Not nice
Soul hungry

Cabal:
"'Yes,' replied Cabal. 'You have my soul. I'd like it back.' (Howard 11)
Satan:
 "'Excellent. So what I propose is that you must replace your soul in my little collection...'            'You just want another soul?'                                                                                                   '... a hundred times over.' (Howard 14)"


No comments:

Post a Comment