Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Author: Erin Hunter
Title: Tigerstar&Sasha: Into the Woods
Number of pages: 93 (comic book)
 
Right now I am reading a Warriors comic book the series is called Tigerstar&Sasha and the book is called Into the Woods. I am reading this comic book right now because I am waiting for my knew books coming this Christmas. It is about the clans and connected with the warrior series about how the hated Tigerstar fell in live with the kittypet (cats who live with humans) Sasha. How she finds out about his horrible past and what he plans to do in the future and how Tigerstar loved power more than her... IN the series Sasha is unknown until much later when she comes to visit her two kits who live in Riverclan,so this comic is basically the real story of Sasha which was not written in the actual books. I would recommend this book to people who really like cats, like fantasy and have read the entire warrior series.


No comments:

Post a Comment