Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

One Series Of Unfortunate Events(Book:3) The Wide Window

Book Title: One Series Of Unfortunate Events(Book:3) The Wide Window
Author: Lemoney Snicket
Number Of Pages: 244
Number Of Pages That I have read: 210

       
I am reading a very interesting book, named "The Wide Window"
This book is about three kids who are very unlucky, their parents died and their very bad uncle tries to take their huge fortune. They live with their strange but very good aunt, who lives near a lake. Their very bad and smart uncle tries to kill their aunt, take the kids, marry the oldest girl and then take their fortune. The most interesting part that I read was when the bad uncle tried to kill the good, strange aunt. I recommend my cool, interesting book to everyone who likes adventure books and doesn't want to read a book about happiness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment