Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Environmental Science

Hello Everyone!

This week I have decided to read a book about Science, and about living and non-living organisms. 

I read about abiotic and biotic factors, populations, communities, ecosystems,  how to determine population size, changes in population size, limiting factors, adapting to the environment, and many other things. The most interesting thing I have learned about is animals defense strategies. I learned about how snakes use mimicry to defend themselves and keep themselves alive. Other defense strategies I learned about were false coloring, protective covering, warning coloring, and camouflage.  I would recommend this book to the people that enjoy reading about science, and the defense strategies animals use to keep themselves alive. 

Basic Information: 

Title: Environmental Science, Science Explorer
Author: Discovery Channel, School 
Number of Pages: 230 

No comments:

Post a Comment