Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Going Solo

Title: Going Solo
Number of pages: 205
Author: Roald Dahl

Hey everyone! Finally, I have finished my book. Honestly, this is one of the most interesting book that I've read in my whole life!
This week I did not read too much, because I finished it almost two weeks ago. As I already menion in my previous blog posts, this is the book of Roald Dahl's life. He describes his adventures.
He had many obstacles that he actually on the end solved. He needed to get used to live without his mother, and on the end he solved that problem. He became responsible grown up person. Then, he joined World War I which was very brave of him. Suddenly his first flight, all alone in the plane, there was nobody that he could ask for help. Then his first festival with airplanes, which was destroyed. He went to the Middle East to fight Vichy French pilots after staying for a brief time in Alexandria, Egypt.
As you can see he had so many adventures. He had that special adventure spirit inside of him, which I was amazed of. He realized that he needed to take a risk. Those were really hard times, World Wars were all over the world and he actually joined them. He was really sensitive, and he had that special connection with his mother. On the end, he actually continued living more and more dangerous adventures, but of course non person on this world can live forever, that also includes him.
Wow! What an amazing book! I would rate it 9/10 for sure. I would recommend this to all people on this world, because it kept me interesting all time while I was reading it. it really has so many adventures and details of his life. This the book made for boys, because the way that author wrote it he wanted to interest male side, I can clearly see that, but I actually liked it on a really  weird way.
So, thank you for reading my blog posts and I really hope that you enjoyed them as much as I did! Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment