Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Outliers

 
 
Author: Malcolm Gladwell
 
Number of pages read: 35
 
 
FINALLY, I finished my book. Now I see how it was interesting book. Because I was reading two books, Outsiders and Outliers, I will describe most interesting part of the Outliers. In Outliers most interesting chapter is chapter 2, but most interesting part is about Bill Langen. Bill Langen had the biggest IQ ever recorded. In his private life he was a failure, but when he started Manhattan Project he was most cleaver person. So he tried to test his IQ and had the highest. I would recommend this book to everybody. It has parts for everybody. If you do not like one chapter you will like another one for sure. It is full of interesting parts.


1 comment:

  1. I would like to read this because I want to see what are some interesting parts of the book.

    ReplyDelete