Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Wintersmith

                 The author of this book is Terry Pratchett who is a well known author who writes books for both children and adults. I personally really like his book as long as they are at my reading level otherwise i don't understand a thing of what he writes about if they are for a higher reading level. The name of the book I am reading is "Wintersmith" which is the third book of a series (i was stupid enough to start reading it before I check if this was the second book). The book has 240 pages.
               
                  The most interesting part was the beginning because at the beginning there where the Nac Mac Feegle talking with their funny ascent and there was lots of action and also Tiffany experimenting with a spell to try and melt the snow so she could save the new born lambs and her little brother Wenthworth. Then you understood that this was all just a possible future. I would recommended these books too anyone they are fun and interesting in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I liked it, good job. I understand your pain, Terry Pratchett makes my head hurt, too! I haven't read this one, I definetely want to! Sorry to be a grammar freak here, but you might have wanted to go over that and some spelling, too, but otherwise... Great job!

    ReplyDelete