Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Outsiders

Titile of book: The Outsiders
Author of book: S.E. Hinton
Number of pages: 180

   This week I was reading "The Outsiders". In class we are reading this book but I really liked it so I continued reading it. So far my favorite part and the most interesting one is when Darry slapped Ponyboy. The reason this happened s=is because Ponyboy was standing up to his brother. Ponyboy thinks that Darry hates him to he runs away. This was a bit scary to read because a brother hitting a brother hard is not a very nice thing to do.  After you read this part you can't stop reading. I would recommend this to teens or people/kids who take things seriously and can manage to read something a little violent. I think that boys would like this book a little more than girls just because of that little violence that the book has.

1 comment:

  1. Gread job, your blog post was interesting to read because I did my blog post on the same book and it is interesting how we like different parts of the book. Gread job Jovana! :)

    ReplyDelete