Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Outsiders

The Outsiders
S. E. Hinton
pages:180

This week I have read chapter 3 of the Outsiders. I thought it was really interesting when Pony came home late and his brother got really mad at him and his brother Soda defended him and darry got annoyed because they were defending each other so they got into a fight and they were shouting until Darry(his older brother) slapped Ponyboy really hard. Ponyboy ran away with Johnny(a gang member) because he thought is brother didn't love him and didn't want him in the house .After a while Pony decided to come back home and just not talk to Darry. I think if I was in pony's situation i would just stay in my room and wait till I feel better. I am liking this book more because it seems a bit dark and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment