Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Gathering Blue

Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
215/215 pages

I have now finished my book.

The book happens in the same future than the first Giver book does. The obstacle is that Kira was born with a twisted leg and she was not taken to the field  but her mother took care of her and protected Kira with all her life. The second obstacle is that when Kira's mother died Kira nearly was sent to the field again but the Council of Edifice kept Kira alive. Kira now realizes that she is free.

I recommend this book to everybody because it is really good and I think you will understand what   is happening   in story you
may not understand the words. I know that all of you have read the first giver book because we did it in english class so you should read the next book in the giver series.




No comments:

Post a Comment