Search This Blog

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Gathering Blue

The Giver Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
215/215 pages
My book is very unusual because often the Climax is at the end but mine is not. The climax in my book is that when Kira's Mother died, Kira was not taken to the field to die but she was judged by The council of guardians and they kept Kira alive because she is really good of doing different kinds of things with her hands. I was not surprised because Kira is the main character but if she was not alive then the story would not go on and nothing would be happening in the book  and that would be very boring. I am really happy that Kira was not taken to the field to die and that was good luck that she had survived still.
I hope you like the book it is really good.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment