Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte)

Tittle: Jane Eyre
Author: Charlotte Bronte
Pages: 37/682

This week, I started reading "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte. I was considering starting to read something once again, since I have more time now. I looked for American/British classical novels, I looked at "Tale of 2 cities", though I decided to read something else, and ended up with "Jane Eyre". I've also heard that, its a great novel that demonstrates historical and literature importance, it was written by Charlotte Bronte, a women, and was a great astonishment to the public, as it was a work on feminist writing.
A word, that was unclear to me was: equilibrium. The definition is: a state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced. SENTENCE: " I toddered, and on regaining my equilibrium retired back a step or two from his chair."

Picture: 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment