Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

All American Girl


The book I was reading this week was All American Girl by Meg Cabot and I have read 31 pages. The Main idea of this book is about three sisters that dont get along. The sister that is not the oldest but neither the youngest she is jealous of her older sister because she is the most popular girl in school, she has a very artistic and creative boyfriend and she gets along with their mom and dad very well expect the guy that she is dating (Jack). The word I didn't know was anti- authoritarianism so I looked it up in a dictionary and it said that it means opposed to authoritarian government. I think that this book is very interesting because these two sisters three but the third one isn't really jealous of anybody so it's weird because I have a older sister but were not jealous of each other guaranteed but maybe it will help us solve some of our problems  because we always fight (in a good way). 

No comments:

Post a Comment