Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Steve

By: Terri Irwin, Read 40 pgs
The book that i chose is My Steve. It talks about the life of two people that fall in love one is Steve and the other is Terri Steves life. The main thing that it is talking about is Terrie's life before and after she met Steves. Right now it's talking about all the troubles she is having and how it is like a mini zoo at her house. She really has complicated situations with animals in her back yard she just can't make them happy. Knowing that Steve died and so his wife is writing this book must of been hard to remember what happened in the way back.
unknown word:
Jolting
sentence: "The phone rang, jolting me awake.
Definition: to jar, shake, or cause to move by or as if by a sudden rough thrust
 

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be pretty cool to have a mini zoo at my house. I wonder why she doesn't like it

    ReplyDelete