Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sonia - Twilight



Twilight

        I recently began reading the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, and I like it very much. It has 434 pages and I have read 285 pages out of 434. The main character is called Isabella Swan, but she likes being called Bella. When she moves to a small town called Forks to live with her dad, she falls in love with this guy at her new school called Edward Cullen. Edward acted very weirdly to her in the first few weeks, but then started to become very friendly. Bella always wondered why Edward acted so weirdly around her, and she keeps trying to find out. Later on, Edward reveals his secret; he is a vampire. After a while of being friends, Bella and Edward start to date.

        I really like this book already and want to thank Anna for making me read it : )

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting Sonia! I like your choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont like twilight so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the book better than the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to Anna, the book is way better than the movie.

      Delete
    2. The movie killed the book!

      Delete