Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Diary of Anne Frank

Anne Frank The diary of  young girl.
with an introduction by Eleanor Roosevelt

For the new book report I choose a bibliography of Anne Frank. This book is about the girls life and what happened with her, how she felt. In this book she wrote everything that was going on with her life. This bibliography or really diary reminds people of the horrors of war that people had to deal with in that time.
This week I read 45 pages and it seems like an interesting book. The word that I didn't really understand is confide. The sentence goes like this:I hope" I shall be able to confide in you completely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort for me." Anne Frank.
The word confide means: to tell someone about a secret or private matter while trusting them not to repeat it to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment