Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Campfire Ghost Stories

This week I am reading a book called Campfire Ghost Stories by Jo-Anne Christensen. 
I have read (I just started) 60/233 pages.

This book is a collection of ghost stories told from around the word.
The story that I am reading is called The Scratching. A boy and a girl are going to a party, but the boy said that they were going to a club, or something. They take a shortcut through the woods, but the guy stops the car and says that he has to go to the bathroom. He goes out of the car, (it's dark), leaves the girl alone, and goes into the forest. When he doesn't come back after a couple minutes, she threatens that she's going to start the car and leave without him. When he doesn't reply, she starts the car and starts to move, but the mud was too deep and she couldn't move. She breaks down and screams out the window form him to come back. That's when she starts hearing the scratching. (Read for more details)

I chose this book because it looked intriguing, I loved ghost stories, and it was in the middle of Kristina's desk.

~Omayma~

*aggressively shoves into queue*

1 comment:

  1. wow thats so creepy i wonder what the scratching is!!! I really want to read this I hope the girl is Okay :O

    ReplyDelete