Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

La Belle Amarante

Hello!
The book I'm reading at this moment is a french book translated into polish, "La Belle Amarante" by Yvon Mauffret. I'm almost done with this book and I find it really interesting. The reason I'm reading this book is... I'm not really sure why. My dad just gave me this book and said that I should read it. The setting of the book is in the early 60's in a little village in Brittany, France. The story is about a girl named Alex, her family and three french students trying to find the lost treasure. Alex always dreamed of diving and finding treasures in the sea. That summer her dreams were about to come true. A long time ago a ship with some treasure got lost close to the place they live. When the three students found out about that, they decided to find the sunk ship. With a little help of Alex, Pascal (Alex's brother), Katharine (Alex's older sister), and the rest of Alex's family they go on a adventure and maybe find the treasure. I'm still not done with this book but the cover of the french edition of the book I found on the internet probably just spoiled the book for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment