Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Leven Thumps by Obert Skye



          Hello everyone! The book that I am reading now is a book called Leven Thumps by Obert Skye. This is a five book series that is about two kids running around two different worlds, and they are trying to save both of them. Currently I am on book three and it is as intense as ever! 
    <book 3<     This book is 393 pages and I am on page 113 and it is amazing. Even though I am three books in, to read all of them it has probably taken me a year in a half. I've tried to read fast and it doesn't really work for me. So a year and a half ago I had nothing to read, and as always my brother did. I asked him what I should read and he said that I should read this book. The covers on these books look very interesting and magical, and I know even though I shouldn't, I judge books by covers. So I decided to give it a try and it turned out to be a really good book.
          The two main characters in the books are a kid named Leven Thumps and a girl named Winter Frore, they are trying to fight off this evil spirit named Sabine. Leven has a sycophant (which is pretty much a small cat that looks like a mouse that has no hair on his knees or elbows). Since I'm on book three I can't really remember the first book that well, but Leven came from a horrible foster family and Winter's mom was very bad. Winter has powers and so does Leven, and they are figuring out how to use them.
             

         I hope that you guys will want to read this book and that you like my blog. This is  very good and interesting book. I think that this is one of my favorite book series that I have read and I think that my favorite character is Clover (the sycophant) because he is really funny and cute. 
          Well thank's!!! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment