Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Frog Princess

This week, I am reading "The Frog Princess." The story is about a girl named Princess Emeralda, who is supposed to get married to a snobby prince by the end of the week, but meets a frog (claiming to be a prince) and he asks her to kiss him. He asks this because a princess's kiss should turn him into a prince. Or at least, the witch who turned him into a frog said that. Instead, Emeralda turns into a frog as well, and they go on a journey to find the witch. They get to a forest, meet the wrong witch, and get trapped in her house. She wants their tongues and toes for a potion she is making. There are also other animals, and together, they escape with a few spells. Now, since Emeralda's great aunt is a witch, the animals are going to Emeralda's castle to find her. They get inside, and wait for her.

That is as far as I got. I will soon read more and next weekend, let you know. 

Until then,

Kristina 

2 comments:

  1. Wow thats really cool I wish that princess Emeralda will turn into a human again! I watched the movie too and I thought it was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! I haven't read the book, but I have seen the movie and will definitely give the book a try. :)

    ReplyDelete