Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

The One That Got Away (1)

I am reading The One That Got Away  by Chris Ryan. I really like the book so far. Chris Ryan was once a soldier which worked at SAS and he had 7 friends with him during a mission but unfortunately one escaped which was Chris Ryan and today he is writing books about agencts and soldiers. He is known as the SAS Hero or the one that got away. So far what I understood from the 48 pages out of the 320 pages, was that Chris Ryan served in an patrol called SAS and was in a mission with 7 of his friends. They all were in a mission during the gulf war in 1991 and they all got held captive by the enemy. I chose to read this book because I do not have too many non-fiction books that are too interesting and this one was the most interesting one to read out of all of them.The most interesting points of the story was when Chris Ryan got held captive.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the blog post because even though you only read 48 pages of the book you still explained the book very well.
    AG

    ReplyDelete